Private Golden Circle tour (1-8 passengers)
Nowhere in the world quite capture the very essence of raw, wild nature as Iceland. With our private tour to the Golden Circle, we will take in the beauty of the Icelandic countryside and we will venture through the scenic nature's most breathtaking sights: amazing waterfalls, geothermal areas, a surprising geyser, a glacier, a rift valley created by the drifting apart of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates...
We pride ourselves on ensuring that this tour is one which you will never forget, so contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can create for you a bespoke journey through the spectacular Icelandic scenery.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Dress according to weather. The weather can and does change rapidly in our country so take a look at the forecast https://en.vedur.is/. It might be a good idea to bring an extra sweater or jacket, there is room for it in the car even if you never have to wear it. Also, wear practical shoes.
We at EastWest want to assure you that we are well-prepared and ready to give you a fantastic, rewarding and safe holiday. Therefore, we have put together new procedures:
- We need you to keep at least 2 metre distance from others at all times possible.
- You are required to wear a face mask onboard our minibuses. Please get in touch with email@example.com before your trip if you're unable to wear a covering so we can provide you with one.
- Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our vehicles.
- Please do not travel if you feel unwell or are symptomatic before the trip.
- We kindly ask you to use the same seats all day, as much spread out over the minibus as possible.
- In order to respect the 2 meters rule, our guides will ask you to enter and exit the minibus in a controlled manner.
- Minimize all unnecessary contact such as shaking hands, hugging and kissing.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth as much as possible.
- We clean and disinfect all shared contact surfaces in the vehicle several times per day, mostly those that are frequently touched such as door handles, arm rests, buttons for windows and locks, seatbelts... However, wearing gloves is an effective way to minimise the risk of infection.
- Where and when possible, we keep the door opened to promote air flow through the vehicle.